Pregnant & considering
You don't have to do this alone!
We offer you personalized support, without pressure or judgment, throughout your pregnancy and the adoption process
The adoption law office of Kirsh & Kirsh, P.C. established Lovingadoptions.com to provide caring and dedicated services to expectant mothers who are considering making adoption plans for their babies.
With over 35 years of service and 90 years of combined legal experience arranging adoptions, the law office of Kirsh & Kirsh has helped numerous birth moms find solutions to challenging situations. As adoption lawyers, we recognize the emotional nature of what is involved with adoption and provide resources for prospective birth mothers to relieve them of some of the stress and anxiety associated with an untimely pregnancy.
If you are prospective adoptive parents looking for information about adopting a baby, we can help. Please click here.
If you are thinking about adoption, call us and we will be happy to sit down with you, in person or in any other way comfortable to you, and explain the adoption process. We’re not going to ask you to sign anything that obligates you to go forward with the adoption. We will simply answer your questions and provide you with the information you need to make a good decision.
Even if you are not certain of what is best for your baby and you, we would be happy to explain the process to you. We are always here to answer all of your questions regarding pregnancy and adoption.
Some benefits of our adoption services to birth moms
- No obligation to proceed with adoption. You have the ABSOLUTE right to change your mind about placing your baby for adoption, until you sign a consent to adoption, which CANNOT take place until after you give birth.
- If you decide to parent your baby, we will NOT pressure you to reconsider your choice, or try to make you feel badly about your decision.
- You can have as much or as little involvement as you would like in the selection of the prospective adoptive parents for your baby and have the option to choose from among dozens of carefully screened and fully investigated families, represented by Kirsh & Kirsh.
- We have straight and same-sex families from which you can choose.
- Counseling is available at no cost. Although we recommend counseling, we do NOT require it. As a birth mom, it does not cost you any money whether you decide to proceed with an adoption or not. Adoptive parents can pay medical expenses not covered by insurance or Medicaid.
- Adoptive parents can help with living expenses.
- You do not have to go court.
- Your baby will go directly into the hearts and home of the prospective, adoptive parent. You can choose an Open or Closed adoption.
- This is the perfect time to get the information you need to make a well-informed decision about what is best for your baby and you. You can speak personally with the “Kirsh Boys” (Steve, Joel, Rob, or Grant Kirsh) or any of their amazing, kind, and non-judgmental staff – people who can explain adoption in simple, easy to understand terms, unlike the overwhelming information you will find on the Internet. After we give you the information, if you want our help, we will help you. If you do not, we will part as friends.
Some benefits of our adoption services to birth moms
- No obligation to proceed with adoption until after the baby is born
- This is the perfect time to get the information you need to make a well-informed decision
- Can speak personally with SMK/GMK/JDK/RBK – people who know, unlike the overwhelming information you’ll find on the internet
- After we give you the information, if you want our help, we’ll help you. If you do not, we’ll part as friends.
- Counseling is available at no cost
- As birth mom, it doesn’t cost you any money to proceed with adoption
- Adoptive parents can pay medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Adoptive parents can help with living expenses
- No foster care needed – baby can be discharged from the hospital directly to PAPs
- Open and Closed adoption arrangements are available
- Financial Help
- Meidcal Expenses
- Housing Arrangements
- Transportation Costs
If you believe that adoption is your best plan for your baby, we will provide financial help with living expenses, for such things as rent, clothing, food, transportation, utilities, lost wages, and other pregnancy-related expenses, as allowed by a state law. We can also help you apply for Medicaid or a similar program in your state.
We want you and your baby to be okay and will do whatever we can legally do to help you. For more information about how we can help you, contact us day or night
You choose the doctor whom you want to see and the hospital at which you deliver, or we will help you find one. We will see that your pregnancy related medical expenses are paid. For more information about how we can help you, contact us day or night.
We do NOT require that you live in a maternity home. Most women with whom we work, who need help with housing, prefer that we provide assistance in paying rent. For more information about how we can help you, contact us day or night.
You are not required to pay for visits to doctor’s appointments, meetings with the adoptive families or our case workers if you decide to place for adoption. We cover transportation expenses related to your pregnancy. For more information about how we can help you, contact us day or night.
Note: Some birth mother benefits will vary from state to state as adoption is primarily regulated by state laws. Please contact us to know more details about the benefits available in your area.
Thank you notes from some birth mothers
Featured Birth Mother Resources
We have many resources that can help you with your Decisions, clarify your questions and choices.
Meet Waiting Families
We have lots of families whose greatest dream is to adopt a baby. Meet our wonderful, carefully screened, fully investigated, families ready to love, your baby and give, him or her the life you want for your baby to have.