You’re not alone.
We have lots of experience helping expectant mothers get information about adoption
Expectant mothers want to know what it will cost them if they want to work with us toward an adoption plan for their baby. The answer is, IT DOES NOT COST THE EXPECTANT MOM ANYTHING. They pay zero, nothing, regardless of whether they decide to proceed with an adoption
You only have one point of contact throughout your adoption
Some benefits of our adoption services to birth moms
- No obligation to proceed with adoption. You have the ABSOLUTE right to change your mind about placing your baby for adoption, until you sign a consent to adoption, which CANNOT take place until after you give birth.
- If you decide to parent your baby, we will NOT pressure you to reconsider your choice, or try to make, you feel badly about your decision.
- You can have as much or as little involvement as you would like in the selection of the prospective adoptive parents for your baby and have the option to choose from carefully screened and fully investigated families, represented by Kirsh & Kirsh
- Counselling is available at no cost. Although we recommend counselling, we do NOT require it. As a birth mom, it doesn’t cost you any money to participate in counseling, whether you decide to proceed with adoption or not.
- Adoptive parents can pay medical expenses not covered by insurance or Medicaid.
If you believe that placing your baby for adoption is your best plan for your baby, we will provide financial help with living expenses, for such things as rent, clothing, food, transportation, utilities, lost wages, and other pregnancy-related expenses, as allowed by law. We want you and your baby to be okay and will do whatever we can legally do to help you. For more information about how we can help you with placing your baby for adoption, contact us day or night.
You choose the doctor whom you want to see and the hospital at which you deliver. If you proceed with placing your baby for adoption, we will see that your pregnancy related medical expenses are paid. We can also help you apply for Medicaid or a similar program in your state. For more information about how we can help you, contact us day or night to learn
If you are considering an adoption plan for your baby and need help getting to doctor’s appointments, meetings with the adoptive parent(s) or us, we can help. For more information about how we can help you, contact us day or night.