How to put my baby for adoption

I Brought The Baby Home From The Hospital. Is It Too Late To Give My Baby Up For Adoption?

It is NOT too late. We, at Adoption Attorneys Kirsh & Kirsh, P.C. (“Kirsh & Kirsh”), for more than 35 years, have helped many birth mothers put their babies up for adoption (make adoption plans) after they have left the hospital with the babies. In some of those situations, the birth mother looked into adoption before giving birth and then decided, at the last minute, to parent the baby – often because of promises of emotional, financial, and parenting support from friends and family. Some birth mothers, who later reconsidered adoption, discovered that such promises, while well-intended, did not materialize or were not consistent or sufficient enough to enable the birth mother to parent the child. Unquestionably, a birth parent thinking about placing her or his child for adoption faces an immensely difficult decision, but parenting a child without financial, emotional, and other resources is not easy, by any means. Both decisions deserve careful consideration because of their lifelong consequences.

Whether you have left the hospital with the baby or are still in the hospital, if you are not certain that you have the resources – emotional, financial, or otherwise — to parent the child, you owe it to yourself and precious newborn to, at least, explore adoption. Meeting with, or talking to, adoption law firm, like Kirsh & Kirsh, or an adoption agency does not obligate you to proceed with an adoption. At Kirsh & Kirsh, we will treat you will kindness and respect, never pressure you to proceed with adoption, or judge you.

To learn more about how we can help you learn about adoption in Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, or Kentucky, please feel to contact us at Kirsh & Kirsh. We provide information about adoption free of charge and have lots of wonderful, carefully screened, loving families (married, single, Lesbian, and Gay) who cannot wait to welcome a baby into their hearts and homes and are happy to assist with living expenses to the full extent allowed by law.

You can call, text and or email us anytime. To contact us—call: 317-575-5555, text: 317-721-2030, email:, or Facebook message: We answer our office phone 24 hours a day, every single day. We try to respond to emails and text messages within minutes of receipt.

Write a Comment